- $35 provides school supplies for a child in our shelter
- $50 ensures that the next person who goes to the hospital after a sexual assault will be met there by an Elizabeth Freeman Center counselor providing immediate help and support
- $100 helps us provide a night of emergency shelter and food for a family fleeing imminent danger
- $500 funds a week of our famed violence prevention education with 50 middle school students
- $1500 helps sustain one month of after-hours coverage for our 24/7 hotline, so that no one’s call for help goes unanswered
To donate securely by credit card, click on the red button above, enter any donation amount you choose, and select Continue at the bottom left of the screen (under “Don’t Have a PayPal Account?”). You will receive instant email confirmation from PayPal followed by a thank-you letter in the mail from us, complete with donation tax receipt information. To donate by phone or mail, contact Becca at (413) 499-2425.
Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. Elizabeth Freeman Center is a 501 (c)(3) organization. Elizabeth Freeman Center does not sell, trade, rent, or share donor contact information.
Interested in donating goods?
Families often flee violence with little other than the clothes they are wearing. We welcome the donation of items that our shelter and clients are regularly in need of, including diapers, pans and dishes, new underwear, suitcases, and – come the holidays – gifts. Your contribution will help make a difference in someone’s life.
Unfortunately, our storage space is limited. Please call Linda S. at (413) 499-2425 if you would like to donate items, so that we can be sure we will be able to accept them. Thank you!
Pictured here are Alan Cetti and his grandchildren, making a holiday donation on behalf of the Berkshire County Sheriff’s Department.