It’s been too long!
Our latest issue of the Freeman Flash is chock full of news:
Click on the image below to read all about it.
And call us anytime at (866) 401-2425 for free & confidential support, advocacy, counseling, shelter, basic needs, or just to talk.
Your Friends at EFC
Squeaking in under the wire! The Flash is here just in time. Click on the image below for all the latest:
- Join us to celebrate International Women’s Day on March 8th
- Resources for immigrants and refugees and actions to support them
- Upcoming Money Schools – in Great Barrington and en Pittsfield para los hispanohablantes
- Welcome to Destiny, Carla, and Elisa, and a bittersweet goodbye to Nakeida
- Upcoming Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month events
Stay warm in this snow with a cup of tea and your favorite monthly e-newsletter, the Freeman Flash. Click on the image below for all the latest news from EFC:
- Why – and how – to consider giving help, hope, and healing this season
- EFC is hiring a shelter director! Join our team
- an important campaign to lift the lid on the ‘family cap’
- how our Holiday Project is making the season bright
- a special thank-you to the ABC Clothing Sale
- why we love the Farm and Garden Program
- and more.
Wishing you a happy, peaceful, and safe holiday season!
Happy fall! Leaves are in the air. And so is an important national conversation about sexual assault, ‘locker room talk,’ and survivors’ experiences*.
What better time to catch up on all the latest news from EFC:
- Ways to mark Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- EFC is hiring an interim shelter director! Join our team
- Thank you for making our 6th annual Walk a Mile March such a success
- Welcome to Jenn, our new LGBTQ advocate and youth educator
- and Janis, our Executive Director, is among the Berkshire 25.
Click on the image below for all the latest:
*See last week’s Berkshire Eagle article, “Only appropriate response…is outrage: Sexual assault professional in Berkshire County respond to Trump comments“ for more on these topics.
Hello friends! As the weather cools down, things at EFC are heating up. Check out our August Flash for all the latest news:
- Join us to stand up against violence! Our 6th annual Walk a Mile March is September 15th! Register today
- EFC is hiring. Join our team 🙂
- Calling all youth providers – learn how to prevent child sexual abuse,
- and Money School returns.