Stay warm in this snow with a cup of tea and your favorite monthly e-newsletter, the Freeman Flash. Click on the image below for all the latest news from EFC:
- Why – and how – to consider giving help, hope, and healing this season
- EFC is hiring a shelter director! Join our team
- an important campaign to lift the lid on the ‘family cap’
- how our Holiday Project is making the season bright
- a special thank-you to the ABC Clothing Sale
- why we love the Farm and Garden Program
- and more.
Wishing you a happy, peaceful, and safe holiday season!
Happy fall! Leaves are in the air. And so is an important national conversation about sexual assault, ‘locker room talk,’ and survivors’ experiences*.
What better time to catch up on all the latest news from EFC:
- Ways to mark Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- EFC is hiring an interim shelter director! Join our team
- Thank you for making our 6th annual Walk a Mile March such a success
- Welcome to Jenn, our new LGBTQ advocate and youth educator
- and Janis, our Executive Director, is among the Berkshire 25.
Click on the image below for all the latest:
*See last week’s Berkshire Eagle article, “Only appropriate response…is outrage: Sexual assault professional in Berkshire County respond to Trump comments“ for more on these topics.
Hello friends! As the weather cools down, things at EFC are heating up. Check out our August Flash for all the latest news:
- Join us to stand up against violence! Our 6th annual Walk a Mile March is September 15th! Register today
- EFC is hiring. Join our team 🙂
- Calling all youth providers – learn how to prevent child sexual abuse,
- and Money School returns.
Hi, everyone! With so much going on at EFC, we’re a bit behind in sending out the Flash, so there’s lots of news to catch up on:
- Responses to Orlando, the light sentencing of convicted rapist Brock Turner, and the Supreme Court’s recent immigration ruling
- Berkshire Leadership Program Class of 2016’s capstone project for EFC
- A list of the support groups currently running at EFC – come check one out!
- Welcoming Jesi, our new South County counselor/advocate
- Heartwarming cookie news from the Hinsdale Girl Scout Troop
- and more.
Click on the image below to read all about it.
Happy spring! We’re welcoming the new season with our latest newsletter. Click on the image below for exciting updates on:
- A proposed state bill (“Act Relative to Child-Centered Family Law”) that poses an immediate threat to families affected by domestic violence, and what you can do to help stop it
- Joining us for our Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month events
- A pajama party fundraiser for EFC on April 2nd
- Welcoming our latest class of volunteers
- Money School is booming – sign up for our next series
- EFC is hiring a Finance Specialist
- and more.